วันอังคารที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Another case against Amazon: Author April McDonald Sues Amazon for $ 10.5M


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Another lawsuit against the book online, CD and DVD retailer, Amazon. Apparently he bought a small company from time to South Carolina on behalf Booksurge, which has numerous complaints against them. Now they have joined forces with a new complaint from someone who is proud to take in their careers.

This author has decided to take a position after a year of unacceptable behavior Booksurge and Amazon, says, "I have much patience with both Booksurge and> Amazon, I tried to reason with them by phone and e-mail and it seems that just do not give a damn, and I must admit that I have with the customer service I received from Amazon, and am horrified. "

April McDonald sued Amazon for $ 10.5 million of the press and his vanity, Book Surge, claiming that the book was full of typos and mistakes of others.

"This part of a takeoff on a career as a writer, which could have destroyed, in my opinion was," says McDonald."It's a great deal of work and was very pleased disappointed with my experience. I had problems with unreported sales.) Delay in delivery and problems with the current licenses (Failure.

Until his next book (not Booksurge), requested that his book "Sex, Lies and Consequences, will be removed from all public portals to sell his writing career to save.

Friends Link : Thaitripstoday.com Festivals of India

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น