วันจันทร์ที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Fall Fashion 2009 ~ Back to School Clothes

DISCLAIMER! I know that is not the most appropriate measure for modeling clothes, but I work with what I have, and so should all (who are interested to look at my outfit of the day? So check this out (: www. Dailybooth. com BLOG: FORM honeymonkeylovers.blogspot.com Twitter! twitter.com SPRING: formspring.me these dresses, I'm going to show you, in my opinion, appropriate) for public schools (and for those of you that the school may take private party, like me, you wear when you dress, or freeI want to see skin (on the weekend: Always make sure that accumulate on the basics! tee, white v-neck, dark wash skinny jeans. The Basics I wear is: 1) H & M white tea 2) Green Laced Tank by abercrombiekids 3 ) Indigo Wash Skinny Jeans has some of the highlights of Fall 2009 ~ The AE Gray color, ruffles, gingham dresses, belts, cardigans, sweaters, cable knit, faux fur, motorcycle jackets, studs, scarves, the higher the boat - the best!, furry hats!, mat! & Have fun! Do not let the clothesonly because they are 'in style ", they get because they look good on you and work with your body in shape! (: Thanks so much for watching! Enjoy! Xoxo

Thanks To : Traveller Program snorkeling travelling dining natural wood

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น